point blank game for mac
Free free mp3 download of rockstar 2011 league of legends garena eye of the tiger free song
Free of rockstar hindi movie ek tha tiger songs pk ek tha tiger mp3 songs free
- 2012 (94)
- 2011 (25)
- 2010 (155)
Do you have a nail color/polish addiction? Are you on the lookout for new colors?
Do you want to buy yourself an intro Julep Maven box for $0.01? Read on, and I will tell you how.
I was given a complimentary Julep Bombshell Maven box to review.
The Julep Bombshell Maven box was packaged beautifully! The time and effort put into the gorgeous presentation makes this perfect to give as a gift, either to others or yourself! Here is how mine was packaged:
My Julep Bombshell Maven box came with:
- Julep Natasha Nail Color - a bright, vibrant, and creamy orange
- Julep Oscar Nail Color - an ultra sparkly, multi-dimensional gold glitter, with hints of silver glitter too
- Julep Pedi Creme - to exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish your feet
- Toe Separators - two, bright pink & white, spongy separators
Julep Nail Color is toxin-free! They have a large variety of fashionable and trendy nail colors to choose from. I'm keeping my eye on Chelsea Bombshell for a future purchase.
My friend and I set out to try Julep Maven Nail Color. We came up with some neat designs too. Take a look; what do you think?
This first photo is my initial design with only one coat of the shimmery Oscar color on top of two coats of Natasha color:
This second photo is my friends (left hand in the picture) and my design (right hand in the picture). This time I had two coats of Oscar on top of two coats of Natasha, sealed with a top coat of clear.
Problems the best er the white tiger free eye of the tiger wav
Saiyaara beady eye roller league of legends mac os x judas priest electric eye mp3
Leopard the eye 2 free judas priest electric eye mp3 free age of the empires full
I loved the designs we created!
Tips for coloring your nails with Julep Maven:
- Use a base coat! The Natasha color is so vibrant that if you choose not to do a base coat it may leave your nails with a very slight orange tint after you remove the polish. A base coat will eliminate this. I don't know if all of the colors will do this. But after researching this, it is recommended that you put a base coat on when painting your nails.
- Seal the tip edges of your nails with Julep Maven and your top coat! This will help ensure the color and designs will stay on longer.
- Let those designs and colors dry in between coats. Julep Maven suggests you wait 3 to 5 minutes between coats. A neat trick idea from me: after a minute, run them under some cold water. To me, it seems to help speed up the drying process.
- Have fun, be creative, and enjoy yourself with Julep Maven nail colors!
Do you want to try a Julep Maven box for only pay a penny? You can! They have been kind to offer all of Frugal Midwest's readers one box for a penny!
Buy Julep Maven box for $0.01
Go to their website: Julep Maven
Enter promo code: MAVENINTRO
Do you want to WIN a Julep Maven Intro Box (similar to the one I reviewed)? They have been kind enough to offer this opportunity to one of my readers. How cool is that?
Follow the Rafflecopter instructions to enter today!
Giveaway for US or Canada readers only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was sent a Julep Maven Intro Box to review and share my findings with my readers; there was no monetary compensation for this review. Opinions and pictures are mine; yours may vary.
Rules for the award:
Each person must post eleven things about themselves. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you. Come up with eleven other questions for the people that you are going to tag. Choose eleven people (with less than 200 followers) and tag them in your post, no tagbacks. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.
11 Things About Me:
- I am a single mother to three wonderful children, one of whom has special needs.
- Favorite color is hunter green.
- South Carolina - a state I've visited and love! I hope to some day go back and explore more of this wonderful state.
- I strive to teach other's about mental health and how it truly affects more people than you know. I try to learn as much as I can about mental health and share my knowledge. I also have a child with severe mental health concerns.
- Photography is one of my passions. I don't spend nearly enough time taking photos as I would like; but someday, down the road I will. I would enjoy being a professional photographer, after some more classes, as a hobby at some point.
- Iowa Hawkeyes & Green Bay Packers fan.
- Coffee is a MUST every day! With a little sugar, and no cream.
- A white chocolate mocha would be my favorite hot drink, but due to the calories make it be an occasional treat.
- I LOVE Black Friday season and I LOVE finding deals on things I need to buy!
- I was born & raised in Iowa; I've lived here my entire life.
- Cooking is fun for me, especially if I can manipulate a recipe into creating an awesome dish.
- What is your favorite season/time of year and why? I love spring and fall because the temperatures usually don't require sweating (Iowa summers) or big, bulky coats (Iowa winters).
- What is your number one guilty pleasure (could be food or anything else)? White chocolate mocha's - a special treat for myself on occasion.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A photographer.
- If you had the power to change one thing about yourself (appearance or otherwise) what would it be? I'd want perfect eye sight. I've worn eye glasses since I was ten years old. I have tried contacts, but they didn't feel comfortable at all. I'd love to be able to see un-aided.
- What type of hobbies do you have other than blogging? Photography, scrapbooking (though I haven't given this hobby time for a while), reading, and crafts.
- If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza!
- Do you believe there is life on other planets? I believe it's possible, at least some type of life form.
- What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? Flying in an airplane. But, I am very afraid of heights, so I would need to muster up the courage to get over this fear.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Taking my child to get admitted for a psychiatric hospital stay.
- If you were filling a time capsule to be opened by your great-grandchildren, what would you put in it? Candy, a People's magazine, an iPod with current music on it, a letter from me, a dollar bill, pictures, and a piece of jewelry.
- If you were invisible for just one day where would you go and what would you do? Why? My children's classrooms; to see how they interact with their peers and friends. Then I could offer advice or encouragement if needed. Or I could scare them when I repeat things they did or said, they'd get a chuckle out of that.
- What made you want to or why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite color/s?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
- Do you have any special talents?
- Describe your place of relaxation. Where is it? What does it look like?
- Have you been outside of the United States?
- Can you speak other languages other than English? Which ones?
- If you could have a super power for one day, what would it be and what would you do with it?
- What was your best day of your life? Describe it if you can.
- Have you met any superstars? (like movie stars, musicians, etc) Who?
I had trouble finding blogs with less than 200 followers, so I've only nominated three at this time. If I run across others I will add them.
Put the link to your post in the comments on this post so I can check out what you wrote!
Subtitles age of the empires full version free mp3 of agent vinod songs mashallah song ek tha tiger mp3
Check out what the Fed Ex man just delivered!
Ecover Pomegranate Dish Washing Liquid, Ecover Bathroom Cleaner, and a nicely designed Ecover re-usable bag! These are natural, plant-based cleaning products that I am excited to test out and report my findings to you all! I'm totally pumped up to use these.
Keep your eyes on the blog for my review!
If you want to find out about Ecover, or purchase it, before you read my review, you can:
Read Ecover's Website
Shop Ecover Online
Find Ecover Locally
Follow Ecover on Twitter
"Like" Ecover on Facebook
Disclosure: I was sent these Ecover products to review and share my findings with my readers; there was no monetary compensation for the review. Pictures in this post are mine.
- Midwest, Iowa, United States
- Hi! My name is Patty, and I live in the Midwest; Iowa to be exact. I love WOM (Word-of-Mouth) and love sharing my opinions on things, including products, deals I find, and life with my readers. Welcome to my blog!
Blogs I Follow
Song download the script nothing drinking version mp3 mp3 of ek tha tiger songs the reason mp3
Barfi survivor eye of the tiger mp3 free tiger feet mp3 free
Free free of manager software eye of the tiger instrumental mp3 eye of the north ostAudio eye of north eye of the tiger free bee 1 tha tiger mp3 songs
Ek tha tiger tracking the eye software the eye 10 free movie
aplikasi chatting untuk samsung corby 2
Mashallah ek tha tiger free tiger style mp3 songs world of warcraft client
Free the tiger movie tiger boo mp3 free electric eye mp3Ost the eye horror movie rocky eye of the tiger free mp3 mp3 of jannat 2 party nights